PERFORMING ARTS WORKSHOPS
Celebrating Over 30 Years of Quality Summer Camp & After School Programs
Your children’s education doesn’t stop just because school is out. Join PAW’s award-winning arts education programs.
Winner; L.A. Parent Magazine's Best In 3 Categories
🏆 BEST Summer Camp
🏆 BEST Children’s Live Theater
🏆 BEST After School Program
When it’s time to choose the perfect enrichment opportunity for your children, you can count on PAW to provide the Ultimate Arts Education experience from rehearsal to performance…it’s a place where kids make friends and lifelong memories.
CHOOSE YOUR CAMP DISCOUNT!!!
Camp discounts, gift certificates, or coupons may be enjoyed
but not combined.
🏷 Summer in December (Sign up by Dec. 31st) ~ 25% OFF & a free t-shirt
🏷 Early Bird Discount (Sign up by Feb. 28th) ~ 20% OFF
🏷 Extend the Fun Discount (Multiple Session) ~ 15% OFF
🏷 Loyalty Discount (Returning Student) ~ 10% OFF
🏷 Sibling Discount ~ 10% OFF
🏷 PAW Pals Discount (Group) ~ 10% OFF
🏷 1st Time Camper (Give PAW a Try) ~ $50 Camp Dollars OFF Tuition
Copy and paste the blue Discount Name listed above into the Coupon Code box when you select your camp sessions during enrollment.
Summer Camps and After School
At PAW, we work year-round to create and deliver the highest quality arts education a child can receive and to make that education affordable to families seeking diverse opportunities for their children.
Our students are coached by knowledgeable, skilled instructors in a wide array of subjects including Musical Theater, Dance, Voice, Guitar, Karate, Photography, Magic, Filmmaking, Vocal Recording & Production, Stage F/X Makeup, Comedy and Debate to name a few! Our teaching staff are working professionals and have or are working toward their bachelor’s or master’s degrees in their respective disciplines. Their experience and knowledge combined with the PAW curriculum provides our students with a level of training comparable to what can be found at private studios and conservatories. Professionalism, experience and enthusiasm are some of the defining traits of our teachers, and they use these qualities to empower the personal and creative growth of our students!
🚩 CHATSWORTH/ NORTHRIDGE
🚩 EL SEGUNDO
🚩 MANHATTAN BEACH
🚩 RANCHO PALOS VERDES
🚩 REDONDO BEACH
🚩 STUDIO CITY
🚩 WEST LA
Discover The PAW Difference
- Our campers are able to participate in our camp and receive parts in our shows without ever having to audition!
- Family and friends are able to attend our shows without ever having to buy or sell a ticket to the performances…they are free!
- PAW has no hidden production costs or fees. Unlike so many other camps, here at PAW, you will never pay fees for photos, video, costume, mic, sets, theater, or tickets.
- We post free camp photos and video reels on our Facebook page for family and friends to enjoy and download.
- We encourage parents to enjoy taking photos and video for their personal enjoyment of our camp shows.
- Our teachers are our primary focus when we think of what is provided to your child. Every teacher comes to us either possessing or working towards their degree in their arts discipline as well as having prior work teaching children. They also clear a criminal background check prior to being placed in the classroom.
- Our focus is on the educational value of an arts experience, utilizing a child friendly and family friendly approach.
- PAW works hard to ensure no child goes without an arts education if they want one. We have scholarship assistance, family & friend discounts, and a company culture of caring.